Saturday, March 1, 2014

Happy Birthday, Bailey!


This little guy is eleven years old today!  He's been in my life for 9 years, and I truly can't remember life without him.  God brought him to me when I was at the worst of my battle with endometriosis.  He used Bailey to make me a mommy (yep, I'm that kind), and teach me patience and perseverance through his little personality.  I've never met a spunkier, more cuddly chihuahua, much less a cuter one.  Bailey makes sure there's never a stroking hand nearby and never lets us forget about his constitutional right of a daily walk.  Here's to many more years with my permanent cuddle bug!

We continued on with Aggie Belle's birthday tradition of grilled Chick-fil-A nuggets and added a froyo trip.  This Dooder Bug adores some froyo!


1 comment:

Lisa Loves John said...

Such a cutie pie!! Happy birthday, Bailey!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...